A small business is constantly under threat online. Cisco RV340 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN security router gives you firewall protection and high-speed Internet access. They will protect your employees from unwanted content and malicious websites without affecting the online experience. You can check more info [ดูรายละเอียด, Which is teh term in Thai] about it.
Features of the router
This Router is the perfect choice for small business networks that require performance, security, and reliability. This intuitive user interface will help you get up and running with Internet access in minutes. This extends the basic capabilities of routers. It also improves the efficiency and security of a dynamic web filtering business as well as connecting a network to the Internet. Using client and application detection, you can create Internet-access policies for end devices and cloud applications to enhance security.
- It offers comprehensive security and best-in-class performance.
- Firewall: Stateful, scalable and flexible.
- The UTM feature (your choice in Prime or Cloud) The Unified Security feature provides a reliable and highly secure Internet connection with cloud application identification and policies.
Maximum number of simultaneous connections to a VPN
50 simultaneous connections (remote access and any combination of site-to-site), up to 650 Mbps throughput yes (any standard-based IPsec client and remote access from Cisco IPsec VPN EasyVPN) up to 50 SSL VPN tunnels, and up to 33Mbps. Cisco AnyConnect also requires an end-user license to use on the end device. Ideal for mobile devices.
- 2 WAN ports for load balancing and elasticity (RJ-45)
- 4 LAN ports for a high-performance connection
- 2 USB ports to support a 3G / 4G modem or flash drive
- 900 Mbps TCP throughput for improved productivity
- Layer 2 tunneling protocol (L2TP) with VPN functionality, standard IPsec, IPSec over IPSec, and Cisco IPsec for secure interconnection
- Cisco AnyConnect Support for Secure Mobility Clients, ideal for remote access via mobile devices
Implementing Unified Threat Management (UTM) features on this high-editor router platform makes it one of the most preferred small business connectivity solutions.