After the application of foundation sometimes, skin becomes shiny. It is necessary to apply Pressed powder (แป้งพัฟ which is the term in Thai) to prevent any shine on your face. It absorbs the excessive oil and avoids greasiness throughout the day.
Benefits of pressed powder:
The best advantage of pressed powder is that it is easy to carry anywhere as compare to loose and translucent powder. You can use it for makeup and touch up all day. It can absorb oil without making your skin sticky and over glowing.
It controls the oil and increased the life of your makeup without any greasy and shiny feel.
Pressed powder is available in three shades:
- Translucent for fair skin tone
- Banana for medium skin
- And peach for dark skin tone
Select pressed powder according to your skin tone because a wrong selection can ruin your makeup and make it cakey. Before buying pressed powder, you must know about your skin tone.
How To Apply Pressed Powder;
If you are a beginner, you should follow simple steps:
- First of all, apply a good moisturizer according to your skin type. There are many moisturizers available. You can buy any good quality moisturizer according to your skin type.
- Then apply a primer to minimize pores.
- Apply foundation with the help of brush and blend them evenly on your face.
- Apply pressed powder to set the foundation. Some of the powders have a puff in it but it is better to apply with the brush. With the help of brush powder can smoothly set over the face.
It is very convenient for everyone to use pressed powder even if you are beginners to make your makeup smooth and shine-free. It helps the makeup to set all day long without any flaws and you don’t feel heaviness.